Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter bugs make for cranky buggs

We've been very busy around here. Getting our "winter cleaning" done. YES I hate spring cleaning and have a tenancy to do it in the winter time to bring about that fresh feeling during the winter months. 

Sadly I've not been able to beat the winter cold bugs. We are officially on round two of it despite all the deep cleaning and cleaning out the cob webs we can't help what the kids bring home from school.  I love winter time but I truly am looking forward to summer!

Last weekend I got my photo studio all set up to take pictures only to discover that my battery was dead on the camera. I decided to see how well an Iphone camera worked in a studio. FAIL my samsung camera phone was 100% better. So I can't give I Phone a good review that is for sure.

While it's not a horrible photo it just isn't studio quality. The black glitch in the photo is a cat tearing across my photography background. he he.
This is one of the 0-6 month hats I recently made and will have posted for sale as soon as I can get a better picture taken. I love that it is 100% recycled yarns and fabrics. The edging and string part is jean material and the chunky yarn is something someone recycled on our recycle group here in town it literally is many years old but had much life left to it. It was never even taken out of the packaging.


Ironically I am not sure what project we are going to do tomorrow. I'm thinking I need to get some lip glosses made for sale and thought it would be fun to teach the girls how to make it. We have valentines day coming up and of course they will want to work on as well.
Not much else to bring you up to date on till we have our crafting time other than just hoping this horrible cold goes away soon because it is killing my joints. RA is just not much fun at all.

Lotsa Love
Grammie 

No comments:

Post a Comment