Monday, April 4, 2016

saying goodbye to blogger

It's a sad day. I was trying to update my blogger to make it easier to navigate and try to fix the links of photos that disappeared etc and found myself so very frustrated with it. I went over to my word press account and within the day I had a functioning and much nicer blog put together so I've decided that that is where I will have my blog after all these years. It is sad in a way but word press definitely makes my life easier.

In less that 24 hours people are viewing my blog and responding to it.


Please come visit me at my new home:
Just Being Me
https://grammynhergems.wordpress.com/


For now I will keep this blog up and eventually redirect it.
Thanks to all those who have visited or subscribe. I hope you will come subscribe at the new blog.


Just Being Me,
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment