Friday, November 5, 2010

The latest in my life

I've been busy busy busy lately working on some stuff to post for sale.
I have also found a way to get some photography done. I have to be creative to do it and by no means would be able to do it in a retail setting( I don't think they would be as amuzed as my subjects are lol)
I have been making some hats for photography props for newborns. I just love these.
Here is a sample of one. I haven't gotten the other two taken as of yet. =)

I want to borrow my newest grandson to take pictures of him in them but he hasn't been awake and out of his carseat. HA HA Mom's on the go lately.

But I did have a blast with this mini photo shoot of my lil models in some of the new things I've made.
Ruby and Jade are showing off their kidswear! Love it
We also had to include Raven in his hat too!
Ruby showing off her new hat
Jade showing off her cool shrug
Jade is sporting her newest top, hat and scarf
And again with her "cute new pose" without scarf
Jade showing off another custom designed scarf
Jade showing off a cute hat that we made for a friend the pose doesn't show hat to well but boy does it show off her personality
Ruby sporting a custom designed scarf made by grammie
Raven wearing his cool new hat
The best part of the whole afternoon was when they were all done they decided to have some fun with great grandpa! Tooo FUNNY!

I'll post more fun stuff tomorrow. My grandkids and kids make my life absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment