Sunday, January 9, 2011

I haven't posted in a few days but I've made some serious changes. Well I'd have to say that my body actually chose it for me. I've gone vegetarian again. I am choosing to go completely meatless for 2 wks at which time, I will decide if I will introduce only fish and foul.
I'm down another pound!! The process to rid yourself of cravings is such a pain in the butt! Went back to craving ice cream last night. Solution. 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup mixed fruit (no sugar!) and a handful of ice and I had myself fix.
The funniest part of the day was when one of my granddaughters told the other that I was now a vegitarian and their mom's friend had told the second grandchild I don't eat meat first thing she said, she'll die.... Should say alot about changes that need to be made round here but I'm an army of one and it's my battle. My 17 yr old tells me I should pay everyone a 100 bucks to join me.. UM NO... your life your fight you have to do it for yourself... That's how I see it. I've tried to incorporate this lifestyle to everyone in the house. It just isn't going to happen until the person wants it to unless you raise them healthy and stay that way.
So that's about it for today. I need to get alot done around here plus put in a visit to my son later. Unfortunately while I'm getting healthy everyone around here appears to have a tummy bug so no gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment