Monday, February 28, 2011

Still going strong

Despite all the recent "craziness" around here I am still proud to say. I still have kept meat out of my diet.
I admit the smell of meat is 1 big reason but the biggest.... The scale. I have steadily continued to loose weight. I've tried every diet and undiet you can think of. It is hard to believe that something so simple as not eating meat was the factor. I know that someday when I feel comfortable with portion control I will introduce fish and chicken and turkey but the days of a big fat juicy hamburger. No thank you. The fact that I've found that wonderful ticket to getting healthy again and it's not so bad. I will choose it any day of the week.
I'm still on my mission to find the best vegan cupcakes and have had some awesome successes but I can't say I've found that to die for one just yet, or could it be I like the challenge and the mystery of wandering if there just might be another one out there that might be the better choice.
So for now I continue to search. Today however will be another mexican chocolate cookie recipe to see if I like my version or theirs better. We shall soon see.
I've found myself spending more time reading other peoples blogs lately and not getting to my own. A sad but true reality of learning to blabber out loud for the world to read.
Well for now I'm off to decide what's for dinner and to start on my cookies.
OH and on another note. I found a place that is free to post your art's crafts and for sales! Gone are the day's of etsy for this girl. Post it soon as I'm finish adding my wares to my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment