Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Several weeks into this new lifestyle update

Wow time has flown by. I had my first taste of chicken tonight and I'm still just not quite ready to go back to it. Though watching Food Network or the cooking channel is not helping me a bit. HA HA
In all honesty I am very proud of myself and this choice I've made. It makes me laugh when I'm in the kitchen cooking something good and out pops my daughter saying yumm that smells so good what are you making I want some.. Hmm if you knew what it is, I just don't think you really would. =)
Today I made a batch of textured veggie protein I found the receipe on the cooking channel website. While it was good I just do not think that just yet it is what I'm looking for so back to the search for a receipe.
Right now I wil continue not having meat in my diet but if someone sticks a nice slab of salmon in front of me trust me... I'm eating it HA HA I said vegitarian not vegan it's my body that said otherwise.
The greatest part of my day was when my husband walked in with top of the line pots, pans and bakeware and utensils. I was beyond myself with joy. Always pays to do cleanups for people. So now I have beautiful pots and pans again. They didn't even cost me a dime. That was nice.
I've also been slowly adding other peoples blogs here. Some are friends and some I've just fallen in love with. If you have a nice blog you'de lie me to check out feel free to suggest it. I may actually start talking about other blogs too. You just never know where this artistic mind will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment