Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 pds down and still going strong. plus a few extras...

I am so happy to say that I've lost a total of 30 pds since I started my vegetarian journey. Unbelievable that I'm still going strong. Admittedly this week I have had a little bit of meat. I suspect it is because I'm out of my whey protein and my fish oil that my body is throwing baby fits. Ironically though the fish made me sick but I had a spoonful of tuna fish on a small slice of garlic bread today and it was fine plus the big I can't believe this... I had a chunk of ham and it didn't make me sick either.
However I am going to continue on my journey and not sweat the small stuff if my body and mind decide on occasion it wants meat. Why shouldn't I? I'm doing well and I'm doing this for me and my health, period.
I'll eventually get some pics up but I'm just not quite there yet for me @ 50 pds I probably will feel good enough and accomplished enough to show off a little.

On other notes. I've done some pretty cool photoshoots lately and designed a few new outfits that I want to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment