Thursday, September 29, 2011

Going into week 3 of being a vegitarian

I only thought I'd being a practicing Vegan for 2 weeks it is rolling into 3 weeks. No meat. I did try a piece of chicken 1 night and honestly it made me sick to my stomach. Tasted awesome but was just to much on my tummy.
I've really enjoyed the process for the most part though I do feel a bit alone. My husband seems very supportive and understanding but then the next moment not so much. I've learned an interesting outlook on that however. Human nature doesn't always know how to behave when something is out of the norm and as to which one of us is struggling more is left up for discussion.
Right now I'm soaking lentils so I can make some textured vegetable protein from scratch. If it works well I'll have another option that is so much more of a budget pincer leaving more for fruits and veggies. this is from 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment