Saturday, December 29, 2012

Latest update

Good Morning my dear friends. I'm so happy that I soon will be sharing with you many of the crafts and projects that my granddaughters and I will be doing in the future. Sometimes we will include guests such as their brothers or aunties and uncles.
Some of you may ask why do you call this blog the charmed ones. Plain and simple my grand babies are charming, magical and full of such amazing life this is the most whimsy way to describe them and the pure amazement that occurs when they do fun things with me.
"Ruby and Jade" have their own clothing line and soon we will be starting something that "Sunshine and Hanny B" love to do. I've chosen to use their nicknames vs their names to protect each of them.
All our photos and projects will be allowed to be shared on pinterest but I do ask for a direct link back to our blog as we each do this for others and so as a grammy I am able to keep some control of my grands pictures on the internet. Just common respect.
We are going to be trying to do a project every weekend and we will post our fun, unless it's a present for someone for next christmas. he he.
Looking forward to this fun with my grands. Reminds me of doing fun things with my daughters and sons when they were kids!
Awe my home is filling up with whimiscal fun and lotsa love again!
Lotsa Love,
 Dena

ps sometimes the girls will be the ones posting the blog and pics as well. Gotta develop that wondrous imagination of theirs.


No comments:

Post a Comment