Friday, January 4, 2013

Sunday is crafting day


Credit for photo and play dough recipe goes to Adelyn Stone.
 Today was a pretty great day around the home front. We got our house shampooed. Yummy smelling around here. Tomorrow will go around and spritz some essential oil spray *yes hand made* around the house.


Because we have so many projects at hand on Sunday Ruby and Jade will help me get all the prep work done tomorrow. I think we are going to sneak in some more fudge. just before we get started on our project.  Darn fudge really messing with my healthy living.


Credit for this picture and recipe goes to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Diva's
Because Hanny B will only be here for a few hours tomorrow we will do a small craft with her and the boys.
I'm not sure what project we are going for just yet but one of their favorites is play dough. I've tried and fell in love with Adelyn Stone's recipe.

Such a tough decision for me because I've also been wanting to try out DIY bouncy balls! All the kids will love them!.  Such a tough choice!
I found this little gem on Pinterest as well. Fun thing is now I'm addicted to this blog too. Such fun.

I really love creating my own goodies but this honestly has been so much fun trying other crafter/artists projects.


We will be sure to take pictures and follow up with you all on how this recipe turns out.

The Charmed Ones are off to fairy princess dream land so for tonight.
Lotsa Love,
Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment